The paper of English Essay CSS 2013 that was held on 23-02-2013, the questioned appeared in the exams are reproduced her at ppsc forum
NOTE: Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3500 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourse e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
1. There should be colleges and schools just for men/boys and some just for women/girls.
2. Let me take care of today, tomorrow shall take care of itself.
3. The traditional male role changed in the last 20 years.
4. Gender equality is a myth.
5. Meaning and purpose of education.
6. If gold rust what shall the iron do.
7. Country life is better than city life.
8. Free speech should have limitations.
9. Not economy but politics is a key to success.
10. Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships